Cyclone Steel is located on a 15‐acre site just off the Beltway 8 North in Houston, Texas. In recent years we have doubled the size of our purpose‐built facility to 80,000 sq. ft. The Cyclone Steel campus features individual drive through shipping and receiving bays for 18‐wheelers and a separate administrative office. Our shop is equipped with the latest in plate handling and processing equipment including:
- (3) Multi‐torch oxy‐fuel cutting units
- (2) Hi‐definition plasma cutters (One with CNC beveling capability)
- (1) Conventional plasma cutter
- (1) 10‐foot steel plate roll
- (2) CNC vertical machining centers
- (1) 600-ton Press Brake with 14-ft Bed
- Long-Seam & Girth Welding Equipment for up to 16-ft OD Cylinders
- (4) 20‐ton bridge cranes @ 24’ hook ht.
- (2) 10‐ton bridge cranes @ 24’ hook ht.
- (2) 2‐ton jib cranes
- Various rolling stock for material handling
We are already implementing our next expansion plans to offer additional services.
Safety is another of our core values. Cyclone Steel has an outstanding safety record and we conduct every aspect of our operation so that no one gets hurt.